Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions (NOI ILAB 17 10)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award Inadvertent Discoveries and Site Visits
Previous opportunity: Comparative Studies of the Surfaces of Several Small Bodies in the Solar System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 17 10) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AL 17 001||Language and Culture Education for Underprivileged/ Marginalized Groups|
|USGS 17 FAC 0399||NOTICE OF INTENT - Integrating Novel DNA Sampling and Detection Technologies at USGS Streamgaging Stations: Naegleria fowleri as Proof of Concept - Feb 2017|
|AL 17 002||Study of Media Professionals|
|AL 17 003||Two-way Journalism Exchange Program|
|P17AS00650||FOUN Cultural Landscape Report|
|NOI ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|NPS 17 NERO 0136||Support Appalachian Trail Landscape Partnership (FY2017)|
|P17AS00529||The costs of a bright & noisy world: experimentally disentangling effects of multimodal sensory pollution on avian fitness|
|P17AS00331||Data Warehouse for Air Quality Modeling|
|P17AS00333||Assistance for Visibility Data Analysis and Image Display Techniques|
|SFOP0002307||Kosovo Licensing and End User Data Storage System|
|P17AS00659||Conducting Historic Preservation Field School to Assess and Stabilize the Lost Horse Mill, Joshua Tree National Park|
|NOIP17AC01138||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Midwest Region Parks|
|RFA 383 17 000003||Sri Lanka Increased Demand and Engagement for Accountability (IDEA) Activity|
|17 MMR NOFO 02||YSEALI Social Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth Regional Workshop|
|AL 17 005||Exchange/training program for CVE officials and civil society|
|AL 17 004||“Schools as Community Centers” Pilot|
|P17AS00662||Promoting International Preservation and Research|
|NOIP16AC00033||SCA Museum Interns Fort Union Trading Post|
|P17AS00667||Economic Impacts Study of the Historic Preservation Fund|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 17 10", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: