Apply for G17AS00048
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,740.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. University Alumni Fairs in Pune and Indore
Previous opportunity: Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G17AS00048
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00048) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0003||Research of the Implementation of Design Methodologies in the Classroom, Industry and the Department of Defense|
|P17AS00115||Technical and Program Support for Fort Barry Rifle Ranges Remediation|
|DHS 16 ST 061 CBTS LEAD||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Lead|
|DHS ST 061 CBTS PARTNER||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Partner|
|P17AS00127||BIRD COMMUNITY COMPOSITION AND SITE OCCUPANCY DYNAMICS IN THE NPS ERMN|
|NOIP17AC00260||Reese Creek Watershed Enhancement|
|USGS 17 FA 0108||NOTICE OF INTENT - BUILDING CAPACITY IN THE PAD-US STEWARD NEXTWORK|
|CRANBAA17 002||Forensic Analysis of Microelectronics|
|L17AS00044||BLM-Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire History Survey|
|USGS FA 17 0111||Integrating geology, geophysics, and geochemistry to characterize metal transport in deep groundwater in a mineralized mountain watershed|
|NIJ 2017 11060||NIJ FY17 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|F17AS00071||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|NPSP17AC00334||National Park Service- Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|G17AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 547||Petrology and Geochemistry|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00048", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.