Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0006
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of cold-hardy Cyrtobagous salvinia Calder and Sands for control of giant salvinia (Salvinia molesta) in the US" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award
Previous opportunity: Regional Farm to School Institute Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81EWF 20 SOI 0006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81EWF 20 SOI 0006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 517||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|DE FOA 0002220||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS)|
|DE FOA 0002221||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS) - SBIR/STTR|
|F20AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0003||Dry Season Prey Trophic Concentrations|
|20 518||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Storage and Retrieval|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0005||Wading Bird Colony Location, Size, and Timing in the Everglades|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0004||Role of Marsh-Mangrove Interface Habitats as Aquatic Refuges for Wetland Fishes and other Aquatic Animals|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0002||Assessing Water Quality Trends and Suspended Sediment Surrogates Above and Below Reservoirs Using High-Frequency Sensors in New Mexico and Southern Colorado|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0368||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR AREM 0370||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Employment|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARHF 0369||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Health and Function|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARPO 0371||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Policy Research Fellowship|
|F20AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (Gulf Coast)|
|2020 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|DE FOA 0002198||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|20 519||Next Generation Software for Data-driven Models of Space Weather with Quantified Uncertainties|
|DE FOA 0002173||Early Career Research Program|
|DE FOA 0002172||FY2020 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|G20AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81EWF 20 SOI 0006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.