Apply for USGS FA 20 0076
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Aftershock Monitoring of the 6.5 Stanley, Idaho Earthquake" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.807.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,261.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: RFI Collaboration Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL on FOA No. DE-FOA-0002289
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to Support FDA Land and Water Initiative (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 20 0076
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 20 0076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006868||DRL FY19 Latin American and Caribbean Independent Media Consortium|
|20 PHL NOFO YSEALI01||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Marine Sustainability Innovation Acceleration|
|72011320RFA00001||Innovation-Based Economic Development and Private Sector Growth in Belarus (INNOVATE) Activity|
|AFMON 20 01||Annual Public Affairs Grant Program|
|AL 20 002||Investigative Stories Platform|
|DOS CPT 202002||Annual Program Statement|
|S PM070 20 GR 501||CARSI Small Grants Program: Panama Forward Fund|
|SFOP0006863||Enhancing Capacity for Anti-Money Laundering in Nicaragua|
|SFOP0006619||Tunisia Supporting Anti-Corruption in Healthcare Administration (SAHA)|
|SCAISB 20 AW 016 04302020||Saving the Free Press in the 21st Century|
|SFOP0006888||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Building a Community of Practice of M&E Professionals in Democracy, Rights and Labor|
|SCAISB 20 AW 017 04302020||Social Change through Arts|
|SFOP0006897||"Police de Proximite": Community Policing in Diffa Region|
|SFOP0006901||Countering Violent Extremism - Countering Terrorist Ideology|
|TCE 2021 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2021 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program|
|DHS 20 CISA 123 ISAC000001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC) – Continuation and Supplement|
|RFI 442 20 001||Cambodia Information Technology Partnership for Workforce Development Activity|
|NCD 20 02||Disparate Treatment of Puerto Rico Residents in Federal Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 20 0076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.