Apply for RFA DP 21 003
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Inequities in Cancer Outcomes through Community-Based Interventions on Social Determinants of Health" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.068.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2021 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention
Previous opportunity: Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 21 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 21 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72048621RFI00001||RFI - Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 001||Kenya Community Grant Initiative-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 003||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Data Collection Platform|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 002||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Coordination Mechanism|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0018||2021 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0015||2021 Empowering Communities to Reduce Falls and Falls Risk|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA CSSG 0014||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|CDC RFA DP21 2103||Tobacco Prevention and Control-Related Public Health Law Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 21 092||Fiscal Year 2021 Ending the HIV Epidemic – Primary Care HIV Prevention|
|SM 21 007||Mental Health Awareness Training|
|SM 21 004||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA FPSG 0017||2021 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|SM 21 003||Garrett Lee Smith (GLS) Campus Suicide Prevention Grant|
|HRSA 21 015||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|CDC RFA IP21 2106||Partnering with National Organizations to Increase Vaccination Coverage Across Different Racial and Ethnic Adult Populations Currently Experiencing Disparities|
|TI 21 001||Enhancement and Expansion of Treatment and Recovery Services for Adolescents, Transitional Aged Youth, and their Families|
|SM 21 011||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2101||Support of Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) using Integrated Modeling|
|HRSA 21 087||Integrated Substance Use Disorder Training Program (ISTP)|
|HRSA 21 078||Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems: Health Integration Prenatal-to-Three Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 21 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.