Apply for BOR DO 19 F010
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.554.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2019 Nov. 13, 2019 This FOA covers two application submittal periods Proposals received before November 13, 2019, 400 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST), will be considered for FY 2019 funding. This FOA will be updated to provide a second application deadline in FY 2020 for proposals to be considered for FY 2020 funding, contingent on appropriations..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
Previous opportunity: Resource Management assistance with Geographic Information System Mapping
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR DO 19 F010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 19 F010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 19 N020||Delta Education and Outreach Projects|
|P19AS00614||Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California National Parks|
|P19AS00615||Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P19AS00616||Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks|
|P19AS00617||Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity|
|P19AS00619||Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands|
|F19AS00401||Genetic Assessment of Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Broodstock|
|L19AS00107||NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program|
|P19AS00620||Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N017||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|P19AS00621||Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra Nevada: Evaluating the drivers of change in a declining species|
|P19AS00622||Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Historic Trail|
|A19AC00056||White Earth Fire Management Cooperative Agreement|
|F20AS00007||FY20 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety Program (Section 10 Hunter Education Grant Program) Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00006||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00008||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Region 5 Northeast Region|
|F20AS00003||Region 3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00001||Region 3 Wildlife Restoration Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F20AS00018||2020 National Fish Habitat Action Plan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 19 F010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.