Apply for SFOP0007653
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Innovation in Child Protection: Intersectoral Approaches for Child Well-being" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.522.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Assisting the Ministry of Health and Social Services (MOHSS) in Providing Critical Human Resources for Health for Emergency Preparedness and to Achieve HIV Epidemic Control in Namibia under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PE
Previous opportunity: Pathway Home 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007653
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007653) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007656||Request for Statements for Interest: Global Support for Women's Economic Empowerment - Access and Reform Implementation by Civil Society|
|SFOP0007589||DRL FY2020: Global Participation and Protection of Women Civil Society Activists, Journalists, and Peacebuilders|
|SMK80021PAS004||NOFO AEIF 2021|
|SFOP0007626||DRL Support to Workers’ Freedom of Association in Vietnam|
|72061321RFA00003||Youth, Employment & Informality-An Informal Economy Assessment|
|72061321RFA00004||USAID/Zimbabwe FY2020 Disability Program Funding|
|2021 FY20AEECA PASPODGORICA||2021 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0007613||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Ukraine|
|AFKAM FY21 01||Annual Program Statement for Fiscal Year 2021 ending September 30, 2021|
|72060821RFA00001||Religious and Ethnic Minorities Activity (REMA)|
|72029421RFA00001||USAID/West Bank and Gaza Conflict Management and Mitigation (CMM) People-to-People (P2P) Reconciliation Fund Program|
|SFOP0007630||FY 2021 Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders|
|21PR10||Staffing Analysis – Virtual Instructor-Led Training Delivery and E-Resource Development|
|AF MWI FY21 02||Counter misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19 in Malawi|
|AFABV 21 01||U.S. Embassy Abuja PAS Annual Program Statement|
|21CS23||Gender Responsive Training Tips and Prompts|
|EDA HDQ OIE 2021 2006827||2021 Build to Scale Program|
|SFOP0007699||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies|
|SFOP0007661||Enhancing Early Warning and Early Response in West Africa|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007653", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.