Apply for 693JK322NF0005
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.721.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2022 Applications received after this deadline may not be considered. PHMSA will only accept one application from each applicant..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: FY 2022 STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM (STEP)
Previous opportunity: Tanzania Malaria Case Management Activity (TMCM)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK322NF0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK322NF0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JK322NF0007||FY 2022 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|693JK322NF0004||FY 2022 Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)|
|FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS||FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems|
|22 FAA AWD AM||FAA Aviation Maintenance Technical Workers Workforce Development Grant Program|
|22 FAA AWD AP||FAA Aircraft Pilots Workforce Development Grant Program|
|DOT SS4A FY22 01||Safe Streets and Roads for All Discretionary Grant Program|
|UTCOPENCOMP2022||UTC Program Competition 2022-2026 Grants|
|FTA 2022 004 TPE TODP||FY 2022 Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|2022TTPSF||2022 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund|
|FM MCG 23 001||Development of Fiscal Year 2023 Commercial Vehicle Safety Plans|
|DOT RCP FY22 01||Reconnecting Communities Pilot Discretionary Grant Program|
|FM ETS 22 001||Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Training and Support Grant|
|FR RCE 22 001||FY22 Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 001||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 002||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program - New|
|FR SEC 22 001||FY22 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2022 012 TRI||FY 2022 Discretionary Funding Opportunity: Mobility, Access & Transportation Insecurity: Creating Links to Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK322NF0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.