Apply for 720FDA19RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Haiti Disaster Risk Reduction Project: Repair and Upgrading of Evacuation Centers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2019 Closing Date is June 21, 2019. Deadline for Questions May 30, 2019, 1700EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Mental Health Service Professional Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184X
Previous opportunity: NCD Progress Report 2020: Solving the Disability Employment Crisis A Call for Action by Congress and Executive Agencies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720FDA19RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720FDA19RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001||FY19 Cybersecurity Education and Training Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model: Supplemental|
|EP U3R 19 002||Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence|
|P19AS00337||Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources|
|P19AS00338||Insulation Performance for Historic Buildings|
|P19AS00357||Preservation after a Disaster Video Series|
|DHS 19 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|F19AS00346||West Creek NRDAR - Tamarisk Control Project|
|DN STC 19 001 064843||FY 19 STC Announcement|
|720FDA20RFA00001||Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72053220APS00001||APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA|
|720FDA20APS00001||Localization of Disaster Risk Reduction in the Pacific|
|720FDA20APS00002||SCALING OF HERMETIC POST HARVEST STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES AMONG SMALLHOLDER FARMERS|
|DHS 20 MT 045 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 5|
|DHS 20 MT 045 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 7|
|DHS 20 MT 045 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 8|
|DHS 20 MT 045 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ|
|DHS 20 MT 045 03 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3|
|DHS 20 MT 045 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4|
|DHS 20 MT 045 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10|
|DHS 20 MT 045 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720FDA19RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.