Apply for NCD 19 03
- The National Council on Disability in the employment, labor and training, information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCD Progress Report 2020: Solving the Disability Employment Crisis A Call for Action by Congress and Executive Agencies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 92.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2019. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Haiti Disaster Risk Reduction Project: Repair and Upgrading of Evacuation Centers
Previous opportunity: FY19 SD CIG NFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NCD 19 03
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NCD 19 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.