Apply for USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 22 0004
- The Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-AMS-TM-FSMIP-G-22-0004" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.156.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: 2022 Egypt Notice of Funding Opportunity
Previous opportunity: Semiconductor Synthetic Biology Circuits and Communications for Information Storage
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 22 0004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 22 0004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 22 0006||USDA-AMS-TM-ACER-G-22-0006|
|RD RBS 22 01 MPPEP||Meat and Poultry Processing Expansion Program|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 22 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 22 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 22 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 22 NOFO0001151||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance|
|RDBCP VAPG 2022||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|FSIS 02152022||Salmonella Risk Assessment - FSIS|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 22 001||FY 2022 MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10606 0700 22 001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0002||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program, Northern Triangle|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 22 0001||International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program, Northern Triangle|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 22 NOFO0001138||FY 22 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects|
|2023 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2023 01||Market Access Program|
|2023 03||Quality Samples Program|
|2023 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2023 05||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 22 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA 22 NOFO0001182||AL NRCS Technical Outreach and Education FY22|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 22 0004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.