Apply for SFOP0008644
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022 Egypt Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Tanzania Malaria Case Management Activity (TMCM)
Previous opportunity: USDA-AMS-TM-FSMIP-G-22-0004
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008644
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008644) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 001||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|PASNOFO 22 02||Historical Research and Interview with Ethiopian Survivors of Yekatit 12|
|SFOP0008648||FY 2022 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0008542||DRL Supporting Environmental Defenders in Latin America|
|SFOP0008649||DRL Bolstering Democratic Governance and Respect for Human Rights in Indonesia|
|FOA ILAB 22 02||Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement|
|STX 100 TM 22 GR001||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008655||FY 2022 Creative Arts Exchange|
|SFOP0008652||DRL: Supporting a Credible Local Election Environment in Angola|
|SFOP0008656||DRL Strengthening Rights of Gig Workers in Colombia and Brazil|
|SCAISB 22 AW 023 02282022||Developing the Next Generation of Female Environmentalists|
|SFOP0008662||FY 2022 Arts Envoy Program|
|SFOP0008663||FY 2022 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|SFOP0008661||DRL Strengthening Respect for Freedom of Expression in Malaysia|
|SFOP0008668||DRL: Combatting Online Gender-Based Violence in the East Asia and Pacific Region|
|AFGABO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|693JF722R000012||The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|EDA ATL TA ATRO 2022 2007229||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - ATRO|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2022 2007230||FY 2022 EDA University Center Competition - SRO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008644", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.