Apply for P18AS00300
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Balanced Stewardship and Youth Involvement in California National Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Increasing the Effectiveness of White-nose Syndrome Monitoring and Detection in Bat Populations at Chiricahua National Monument & Fort Bowie National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter Historic Site
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00300
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00300) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00313||Digital Junior Ranger Research and Experiential Development|
|P18AS00314||Wupatki Pueblo Geological Hazard Assessment|
|P18AS00317||GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study|
|P18AS00318||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|L18AS00013||Blackfoot River Recreation Management|
|NPSNOIMEVE1800679||Weed and Erosion Control to Restore Disturbed Areas at M|
|NPSNOIORPI1800681||Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument CLI Internship|
|BOR PN 18 N012||Lake Roosevelt Quagga Mussel Rapid Response Exercise|
|P18AS00319||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
|P18AS00323||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P18AS00325||Development of a Crystal Identification guide and maps|
|P18AS00328||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region|
|P18AS00326||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|F18AS00175||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P18AS00331||NOTICE OF INTENT: Developing Inventory and Monitoring Protocols for Sister Park Springs|
|P18AS00336||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Native Plant Mat|
|NPSNOIVALLP18AC00703||Forest and range restoration with Youth Conservation Corps on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|L18AS00041||MT/DAK Wildland Fire Community Assistance|
|NPSNOIWACC1800711||Improve Knowledge about and Preservation of Museum Collections|
|F18AS00176||2018 Region 4 Science Applications Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00300", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.