Notice of Intent to Award: Support and Sponsorship of Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Conferences (P17AS00068)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award: Support and Sponsorship of Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Conferences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 10, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund this project. No Applications will be accepted for this award..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance
Previous opportunity: Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00068) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00106||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary - Phase III|
|F17AS00111||Toussaint East and West Land Acquisition and Habitat Restoration Project|
|F17AS00119||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F17AS00122||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|F17AS00120||Rice Creek Floodplain Restoration Project (Enbridge 2010 Oil Spill Kalamazoo River NRDAR)|
|F17AS00123||Evaluation of Legacy and Contaminants of Emerging Concern on the Health and Nutritional Status of Double Crested Cormorants|
|F17AS00128||2017 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Program|
|P17AS00099||Notice of Intent to Award No Applicaitons Will Be Accepted For This Notification.|
|F17AS00143||Biological Monitoring and Management of Federally Threatened and State Endangered Beach Nesting Birds on E.B. Forsythe NWR|
|F17AS00153||Urban EE Scholarships and Military Action Summit|
|F17AS00164||Yukon River Salmon Panel|
|P17AS00130||Practical Methods for Conducting Threat Assessments for Reef Managers at Corales del Rosario y de San Bernardo National Natural Park|
|P17AS00134||Notice of Intent to Award: Taylor Slough Total Phosphorus Soil Follow-up Study|
|F17AS00172||Influence of Raven on Sage-Grouse Density|
|F17AS00190||Directors Fellows Program|
|F17AS00170||Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring|
|F17AS00171||Great Lakes Piping Plover Salvage Captive Rearing|
|F17AS00207||Great Lakes Piping Plover Banding and Field Coordination|
|F17AS00213||FWS BHA Work Fellow|
|F17AS00250||Research Grants (Generic)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00068", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: