Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU (NOIP17AC00129)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Operate Environmental Education Programs - INDU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award: Support and Sponsorship of Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration Conferences
Previous opportunity: National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements - Refuges and Wildlife
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP17AC00129) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00055||Preservation Craft Training|
|P17AS00054||FY17 Historic Preservation Fund Tribal Heritage Grants|
|EDA SEA TA SRO 2017 2005164||Seattle University Center Program 2017|
|USGS FA 17 0058||Notice of Intent: Improving the Quality & Dissemination of Measured Earthquake Ground Motions & Associated Metadata used as Basis for Development of Ground Motion Predictive Equations, Earthquake Engineering Design Criteria, & Post-Earthquake Evaluat|
|RFI 521 17 000002||Youth Civic Engagement Consultation|
|F17AS00107||Repair and Maintenance of the Swinging Bridge, Browns Park NWR|
|OVW 2017 11880||OVW FY 2017 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative Program|
|RFA 367 17 000001||Hamro Samman|
|520 GUATEMALA DRAFT PD EPL||Emerging Political Leaders|
|FY2017 APS 001||The American Center Annual Program Statement|
|P17AS00075||Promote and Provide Cultural Heritage Programs and Events|
|RFA 442 17 000003||Cambodia Democratic Development Program|
|PAS COL 009||U.S. U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|17CS04||Post-conviction Victim Service Legal Issues|
|NEALE 17 GR 001 NEA 021517||U.S. Embassy Beirut Local Grants Program for Civil Society|
|520 DRAFT PD GUATEMALA PASCA 3 0||PASCA 3.0|
|RFA 182 17 000004||Strengthening Domestic Observation of Parliamentary Elections in Albania|
|17JD05||Jail Administration Training and Technical Assistance|
|ISN ISNECC 17 005||UNSCR 1540 Implementation Support Workshop Ã¢ÂÂ Central Asia|
|P17AS00094||Urban Archeology Corps at Chickamauga and Chattanooga NMP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP17AC00129", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: