Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA (NPS 19 NERO 0089)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $332,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Resource Management assistance with Geographic Information System Mapping
Previous opportunity: Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0089) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0095||Musconetcong River Comprehensive Management Plan Implement|
|P19AS00496||Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) National Historic Landmark Nomination|
|NPS 19 NERO 0125||Public Matters: Lowell's Emerging Leaders|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0089", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: