Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs (NPS 19 NERO 0084)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interpretive and Outdoor Recreational Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019 THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service#8217s intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $37,645.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA
Previous opportunity: GP CESU: Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Camp Mueller - CUVA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0084) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 02||Training for Improved Protection of Drinking Water Sources|
|USGS 19 FAC 0314||Notice of Intent|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 19 06||Tribal Training Support for the Community and Tribal Air Quality Programs|
|NPS NOI 19 1092||Document and Assess Condition of Historic Structures Associated with the Old Natchez Trace: Mount Locust and the Gordon House|
|USGS 19 FAC 0335||Notice of Intent Relationships of feeding ecology and contaminant|
|NPS 19 NERO 0092||Expansion of LandScope Chesapeake|
|SFOP0006106||Mapping Illicit Supply Networks to Combat Conservation Crimes at their Convergence|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 004||National Farmworker Training Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0098||Connecting People to the Historic and Natural Resources of the James River|
|F19AS00334||Upper Coosa Habitat Restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0101||Planning, Educational, and Recreational Initiatives at SEF|
|F19AS00240||Clean Vessel Act|
|EPA R3 CBP 19 05||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2019 Request for Applications for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0126||New Jersey Pinelands Reserve|
|F19AS00347||Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative|
|BOR LC 19 N029||Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe|
|BOR LC 19 N028||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|USGS 19 FA 6903||Wildlife Diagnostic and Surveillance Capacity for the Thailand National Wildlife Health Center (Thailand-NWHC)/Monitoring and Surveillance Center for Zoonotic Diseases in Wildlife and Exotic Animals (MoZWE)|
|BOR LC 19 N030||Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0084", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: